1. Smoothie in a bowl–spinach, coconut milk, chocolate protein powder, frozen banana. Looks semi-gross, tastes great!
2. Chicken salad–I made this recipe but substituted 3/4 of the mayo with greek yogurt.
3. Brussel sprout salad- shredded sprouts with chopped walnuts and olive oil, lemon and mustard dressing. I also added some brie to the mix.
4. 2 new plants from the Farmer’s Market–basil and tarragon. Only 2 bucks each! Here’s to hoping I can keep the herbs alive this go round
5. Caprese salad with Michigan tomatoes–so good
6 and 7. Only non food pics I took all weekend–Saturday night